Spring Bloom


"If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom."
^Audra Foveo^

I borrowed this quote from Treading Moss, one of my new favorite blogs to read. I found her by stumbling upon Mt. Hope Chronicles, her daughter's blog. {And I have no idea how I happened upon either but I check them both every single solitary day.} I love their blogs, and the words LOVELY and DELIGHTFUL capture them perfectly. I think I must fly to Oregon just to meet them and to rest in their beautiful homes and on their beautiful properties. I think they must open up a B&B very, very soon. They just make me happy. Go check them out - you won't be disappointed!

Oh, and ENJOY spring.

It really is a breath-taking sort-of-season.

Truly, it is.

Comments

Heidi said…
Thanks for the kind words, Alysa! I'm not sure a bed and breakfast is in our future (three little boys are about all I can handle), but let us know if you're ever in Oregon so we can get together! :)

We sure are enjoying spring around here!
Mon Cheri said…
Thank you so much for linking us on your blog. Do come to Oregon! We'd love to meet you and it's beautiful here in the summer.I've been in Chicago a number of times, actually lived there a year when my folks were on furlough.I was very young and only remember that the winter was so cold. Sping's better huh?
Your photos are wonderful!

Popular Posts