Comparison De Fresco

So, since my new fascination is 'fresco' I thought I'd see what the rest of you think.

Check out the before and after of several of these photos and leave a comment as to which you prefer. [And my little feelings won't get hurt if you choose the before pics ... just thought I'd see what everyone out there in blog world thinks.]

[Before]



[A la fresco]



[Before]



[A la fresco]



[Before]



[A la fresco]



[Before]



[A la fresco]



[Before]



[A la fresco]

Your thoughts? And Aunt Bobbi, it's time to leave a comment.It's been over a year and nary a comment from Tennessee. You can do it!

Comments

Alice said…
I think my favorite by far is the bench and wall. That is gorgeous. The flower shots I like better without the fresco--but I just love nature photography, and your colors just pop (without it). From what I can see, fresco lends itself beautifully to inanimate objects.

Your self-portrait is pretty cool though.

Just my $.02!!
Anonymous said…
Sorry, but I'm not much at commenting, but just know that I love your blogs and keep up with them on a regular basis. Don't see a big difference in the fresco thing except to do with the shading. I do love the picture of you in the sunglasses (first time I've noticed the resemblance of the Depoysters in you). Love
Mae said…
I like the picture of you, the bench and the last of the tulip pictures in the fresco. I like the sharpness that it brings to the pictures. I especially like the bench. There is just something unusual about it.
Kim said…
Love the bench and self portrait w/the fresco - prefer the tulip shots w/o it (but I'm Dutch and LOVE photographing tulips as well!)
Sara said…
i agree w alice!
Cleary said…
Love the shot of you and the bench. also like the yellow tulip, but the others I like au natural! Beutiful pictures all around.

Popular Posts