Progress Report


I thought I'd touch base every so often and let you know how I'm doing on the goals I set for 2009. I thought I'd just highlight a few of them. {See this post if you have no idea what I'm talking about.}

I feel like it has been a very productive week, and a somewhat disciplined one, which is SUCH a great feeling:
  1. Called Aunt Lessie tonight. Was great to talk with her. For 89 years old, she is quite a spunky gal. Her arthritis is bothering her so she has a walker but she said she's working hard to get rid of the walker. I LOVE her attitude!

  2. I'm almost done reading my second long novel, in a week. Well on my way to my goal of 12 in the YEAR. Joel Rosenberg is the author - very good author - can't put the books down kind of good!

  3. I've been to the gym 6 days since last Friday. I already notice an increase in energy throughout the day.

  4. Intake of water has been WAY higher {That wasn't on the initial list, but was definitely on my radar to improve.}

  5. Eating has been good - could be better and I'll continue to work at that, but overall, I'm doing very well at cutting down on things that aren't good for me. WAY less snacking. More fruit intake. Less food at meals. Good job, Alysa. {Had to pat my own back on that one!}

  6. Patience with Maddie - it's actually been a decent week in that department. Overall, pretty pleased with the progress made in that intentional choosing of patience.

That's about it for now. It feels good to be slowly chipping away at the things I'm determined to change this year.

Comments

Popular Posts