Frog Quote

All these frog pictures were taken up in Canada, during our Rock Lake vacation this summer. I just realized that I didn't ever do a blog about that incredible week. More to come.

I'm always looking for a good quote and I happened upon one tonight.
“Eat a live frog every morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.”
{Mark Twain}
I'm weary. Was up in the middle of the night last night with Jackson, {he had to go potty - and insisted on going on the toilet - which I suppose in the long run is a good thing, but I really wish he would have just gone in his diaper and left me alone. Bad mommy, I know.} and then he was up for good at 5:30am.
Maybe I should have eaten a live frog this morning!

Comments

lizwiththree said…
i'll eat frog legs with you, but you go first!!!
Anonymous said…
hilarious!
sara

Popular Posts