Back Porch ... Check.

So, despite the frigid weather, I tackled the back porch today. {And this matters only because being on our back porch is equivalent to being at the North Pole.}

I can't tell you how good it feels to have THAT project finished.

I did a bit of bribing ... {If Maddie kept Jackson entertained I would give her some 'points' toward the little craft she's been earning. That's a win-win. And I see bribing as some seriously good parenting.}

Here's a little reminder as to what it looked like for the past THREE months. The site we saw EVERY SINGLE TIME WE LEFT OUR HOME.
Sickening.

And here it is, as of 4:30pm TODAY.

{The only thing I didn't get done was the vacuuming. Oh well.}

Why didn't I do this months ago? I don't know, but tonight I'll be sleepin' deep.

I LOVE crossing things off my "TO DO LIST."

Love it!

Comments

Popular Posts