Twin Spin Tuesday

It was a Twin Spin Tuesday kind of day.
{that was for you, Nay}
That and a Jack Johnson kind of day. [Listen to my playlist down the right-hand-side of this column if you're not familiar with his tunes.]
The colours were BEAUTIFUL.
(Megan, I thought of you and your love for pumpkins when I saw these.)
The weather was WARM.
BRIGHT was the sun.

The lake was CALM and my little bud was GOOD.
{Oh so good.}

I had my Tuesday Bible Study down at Moody Church {downtown Chicago}, (which I really must blog about some day soon because it has been absolutely awesome and I want to share some of the things I've learned over the past couple of months).

Afterwards Jackson and I did our usual "downtown" Tuesday tradition. We took a long walk down by the lake. This will probably be the last nice Tuesday until Spring (very deep sigh), so we took full advantage of it. We happened on a pile of leaves

so Jackson had a blast jumping and only bumped his head once on the cement steps. Oops. Again, I was too busy taking pictures to be able to reach him in time - the price for a good picture.

Sorry little bud.
I love my city. Chicago is great, especially when the weather is delicious like it has been the last 5 days. Certainly not expected to be this warm and sunny in November but I’ve been so thankful to God for this gift from Him. I really, really have. God is so good to give us unexpected treats just when we need them most.

So good.

Comments

Jacky Correll said…
Wish I could have been there with you and Jackson!
Amber said…
Wow, looks like you had a great day! Here's to warm weather and sunshine in November!!
Mae said…
What a fun day! Great pictures of Jackson and the skyline.

Popular Posts